HomeBodies provides you the option of private one-on-one training, or mixing up your training with different instructors. In addition, we are free to go anywhere you need us. Whether you prefer to take your Pilates session in the privacy of your own home, at the office on a lunch break or at a gym in your building, we are trained and ready to go. Our Pilates trainers are passionate about Pilates and will bring that passion and knowledge to your Pilates workout so you can experience Pilates as the pure mind/body exercise it is meant to be.The health benefits of regular Pilates
workouts are well documented. In fact, it is easy to overlook just how intense Pilates training can be:
- Tones, strengthens and lengthens muscles- Pilates works every single muscle in the body. People who practice Pilates see their strength and flexibility increase quickly.
- Provides a total body workout - Pilates training was developed after Joseph Pilates studied martial arts, tai chi, yoga, and other Eastern influences that incorporate both the mind and body. His goal was to create a program that worked the body, spirit, and mind in a series of sequential exercises.
- Relieves stress - Pilates in a true mind/body exercise. In order to practice Pilates, you must concentrate and focus on your body and the muscles you are working. By shutting out other areas of your thinking, this helps to reduce stress.
- HomeBodies realizes that each person is different and that is why we offer personal trainers who can customize your Pilates workouts. Homebodies has special Pilates programs for prenatal, pregnant and post natal moms.
- These customized workouts not only strengthen the upper back, they also provide relaxation techniques to be used throughout the labor process.
HomeBodies also has Pilates trainers who can help anyone going through physical therapy and rehabilitation training
. We customize workouts that focus on recovering from injuries, as well as design programs that will re-balance the muscles around the joints. Whether you are trying to lose weight, become toned, relax your mind and body, or any combination of these, HomeBodies Pilates trainers will work with you to give you a customized workout.Pilates Personal Training at Home
We realize that everyone has a busy schedule and that attending a specific class is not always possible. That is why we come to you. HomeBodies personal trainers and instructors are equipped to teach you Pilates in the privacy of your home. All you need is a mat and one of our Pilates personal trainer of NYC, and you are ready. We have flexible scheduling that can be designed to meet any need you may have. If you are looking for a personal Pilates trainer in NYC, HomeBodies is the best choice.