Our personal trainers can set up a weight and strength training regimen that will keep you looking fit while supplying you with exercises that have the following benefits:
- Weight Loss Training
- Women who weight train burn more calories. HomeBodies knows that weight training keeps the body burning calories and fat long after the actual exercises are over. Strength training with weights also increases your metabolism, ensuring your cardio training will produce the results you want to see.
- Osteoporosis- Women who work out with weights have an increased bone mineral density in their spines. Increasing muscle mass stimulates bone growth by actually pulling on the bone.
- Reduce Your Chances of Disease- Women who take part in a twice-weekly strength training program have been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease, as strength training has been proven to lower LDL cholesterol and increase HDL cholesterol.
They also have a decreased risk of diabetes, as strength training improves the way the body processes sugar. Additionally, women who work out with weights build stronger connective tissue and strengthen joints resulting in fewer incidences of lower back pain and arthritis.Prenatal Fitness
There is a reason the act of giving birth is called "labor." It is because a woman works to give birth. A woman works while she is pregnant as well. Just the act of being pregnant carries a toll on the body. HomeBodies understands the process of being pregnant and giving birth. We pride ourselves on our fitness programs that covers women from prenatal to postnatal personal training
Prenatal fitness is important for a variety of reasons. Women require strength, awareness, and mental and physical stamina in order to give birth. Long gone are the days when women who were pregnant were put to bed. Moderate exercise has been proven to help both Mom and Baby.
Our prenatal personal training
programs will help you with exercises that provide the following benefits:
- Special strengthening exercises including Pilates and yoga, along with other core-strengthening exercises that will aid in posture, core strength, and balance.
- Help keep the metabolism boosted providing for a healthy pregnancy weight gain along with exercises to do after birth that result in losing the "baby weight" in a safe and rapid manner.
Personalized Exercise Programs for Women
- Exercises that teach you how to focus and relax, and to prepare you for the different stages of labor.
We pride ourselves on offering some of the most comprehensive exercise programs for women. Our personal trainers have been trained to work with women in areas such as cardio, weight and strength training
, circuit training, yoga
, cycling, spin classes, aerobics, and many more, including kickboxing
and pole dancing
Our personal training programs
create a total fitness plan that is unique for your present condition and the goals you wish to achieve. For over 25 years, we have been the leader in fitness for women. We incorporate many types of methods and exercises into your program. Our personal trainers know how to mix and match ensuring that you not only get the best fitness program for your body but that you also stay interested in your program and never suffer from boredom while exercising.
Whether you want to lose weight, become toned, regain your health, slow down the aging process, or just relieve stress, we guarantee we have a personal trainer to fit your needs. Our job is to help you reach your health and fitness goals. Once we have you there, we will then push you to go further, so you can see exactly how much more you can achieve.
We know how hard women work in today's society and know the juggling act so many women do in order to succeed. We want to help you become healthy in mind, body, and spirit and relieve the stress you struggle against each day.